- Blacktip Shark
The BoatOffshore trips are available aboard Full Circle – a 34-foot Custom Carolina Fisharound.
Things to Know
- Shark-fishing trips are typically 4 hours.
- Children are welcome however they count as an angler if they are fishing.
- Tipping is customary and greatly appreciated.
- Charter price includes bait, fish cleaning and fishing licenses.
- Bottled water is available.
- Bring food and beverage of choice as they are not provided on the charter.
- Toler’s Cove Marina has a small marina where charters can purchase trip supplies.
- No glass containers on the boat. Please bring aluminum or plastic containers.
- Be sure to wear boat friendly shoes. These are shoes without black soles.
- The boat has a small bathroom.
- Boat is equipped with Coast Guard regulated safety equipment and a fully stocked medical kit.
- Parking is available at Toler’s Cove Marina.
- Full Circle merchandise such as koozies, T-shirts and stickers are available for purchase
Full Circle Fishing Charters is based out of Toler’s Cove Marina near Sullivan’s Island – a short drive from Charleston, South Carolina. Clients will board the boat from the marina. Special requests for pick-up and drop-off can be made in advance.
Tips to Ensure an Enjoyable Trip
- Bring sunscreen. However, if you forget your sunscreen, we have a variety available onboard
- Get a good night’s sleep before your charter.
- Bring polarized sunglasses.
- Consider bringing a change of clothes.
- Leave your bananas at home. In case you didn’t know, bananas are considered bad luck on a boat.